HELLO EVERYONE! And Happy New Year’s Eve! First off, sorry Julidays was such a failure. It was so hard to keep up with, especially for running a blog for the first time and since it was the holidays!
New Year’s Eve is TODAY! Whenever I think of New Year’s, I think of blues and silvers, which is what inspired this makeup look! While these aren’t my go-to colors or tones, I think it’s always fun to change things up! This look mainly consists of Morphe products, specifically from the Jaclyn Hill and Dare to Create palettes.
I love these palettes, and Morphe, so much because they bring such high quality makeup and tools for such an affodable price point. I paired it with Colourpop’s “Strut” for a nice pinky-nude lip.
I hope you love this look as much as I do! If this is something you want to create, keep scrolling down below for the deets 🙂
- Nature Republic Super Aqua Max – Combination Watery Cream
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herb and Rosewater
- Urban Decay Primer Potion – Original
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Foxy
- Jaclyn Hill x Morphe PaletteSilk Cream, MFEO, Pukey, Jada, Twerk. Beam
- Morphe 39A – Dare to Create PaletteIndigo. Colour, Tailor
- NYX Face and Body Glitter – Gunmetal
- Wet n’ Wild Mega Liner – Blue