Hey beautiful peeps, and happy Humpday! If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen that I will be publishing new posts to the blog every Wednesday. If not, 1) let’s be friends! And 2) now ya know 🙂
I’ve been trying to get off my bs and live a better, more active and healthy lifestyle. I’m striving to cut out most starchy carbs and excess sugar, joined ClassPass, and even got a new Fitbit! Nothing like using spent money as motivation, am I right? But it’s not always about the gear you have, it’s about the mood you’re in too! I HAVE to be listening to some dope jams in order to get in the mood to kill my weight training and cardio (something I like to call “cardi-no” cause I don’t enjoy it). Here’s a list of songs that get me in the mood to get swole. They’re definitely all over the place, but it keeps things interesting!
JULIA’S TOP WORKOUT JAMS
(in no particular order)
- Bloodline – Ariana Grande
- The opening instrumentals are enough to get the blood pumpin!
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman! – Shania Twain
- FDT (aka the gospel) – YG, Nipsey Hussle (RIP)
- Us – Kaskade
- Cola – ZHU Remix
- Runaway (U&I) – Galantis
- Ladies in the 90s – Lauren Alaina
- Disarm You – Kaskade
- Bodak Yellow – Cardi B
- King For a Day – Pierce the Veil, Kellin Quinn
- GIRL – Maren Morris
- I Did Something Bad – Taylor Swift
- Get Up 10 – Cardi B
- Animal Style – Jackal
- Hard House – GTA, Juyen Sebulba
- Stir Fry – Migos
- Dura Remix – Daddy Yankee, Becky G, Bad Bunny, Natti Natasha
- Plain Jane – A$AP FERG
- Youngblood – 5 Seconds of Summer
- SICKO MODE – Travis Scott ft. Drake
- Black Skinhead – Kanye West
- NASA – Ariana Grande
- IDFWU – Big Sean ft. E-40
- HUMBLE – Kendrick Lamar
- El Chapo – The Game, Skrillex
There are literally SO MANY MORE songs I absolutely love, but that list could literally go on forever.
What are some of your fave songs, playlists or podcasts to workout to? Comment below!